1. Grapefruit is packed with vitamin C, which promotes collagen growth and prevents sagging skin.
2. Studies show that eating red and orange fruits and veggies such as sweet potatoes and carrots, which contain carotenoids, will give you a darker complexion.
3. Caffeine helps constrict blood vessels and gives your skin an even appearance. Drink your cuppa every day!
4. All kinds of beneficial compounds are packed in leafy greens. They are an integral part of hydrating your skin cells, and protecting against skin damage and wrinkles.
5. Sunflower seeds are packed with Vitamin E, which gives your skin a healthy glow.
6. Cut up some citrus fruit (rind included) and soak them in a pitcher of water. Drink up to take away the circles under your eyes! The anti-inflammatory compound, d-limonene, is highly beneficial.
7. Keep grey hairs away! Your body requires copper to produce pigment for your hair, and Shiitake mushrooms are one of the best dietary sources.
8. Protein, iron, and zinc are the key to strong, healthy, beautiful nails. Lean beef has it all!
9. A tomato’s red pigment contains lycopene, which prevents sun damage from the inside out.
10. Cucumbers are loaded with essential components that aid muscle repair and prevent memory loss.